Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey members of teryxhq i asked my dealer today how much he would install a clutch kit in my 09 teryx and he said 65-100 depending on the clutch i got soo thats no biggie,, pretty cheap actuaully, but i'm needing help with what clutch to buy and which spring rates i need,, i bought the machine with 22 hours on it with 14'' itp beadlocks and 26'' itp baja cross and it does well, but it squeals a lil when left in gear and i have 60 hours on it now. Figured instead of paying for a belt tension job i could get a clutch kit and all done,, I mainly use my teryx for pleasure but sometimes pull a 6x10 trailer. i'm wanting your input on what would be the best clutch kit. And which springs i need too,, i want real heavy aceleration. Future mods do include either Dual Muzzy exhaust or Two brothers exhaust,, MSD Ignition and intake of some sort.. I've got some people around home who brag about razr and rhino and i like both but i want to show them the real kawasaki v-twin power. So if you can tell me the best clutch for durabillity and best brand and and about what i should expect to pay for it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
do not pass go, do not collect $200. Get ahold of John (VFJ) of interstate motorsports. and by the way that (65-100 depending.....) is total BS. no matter what, you are gonna spend way more unless you buy just a clutch spring and install yourself. then youre looking at around $30 for a spring. but again, if thats all you want to do, talk to john about what you have, how you ride, what you want to do, and then he will guide you in the right direction on what spring to get.

·
Registered
282 Posts
x10 on the vfj clutch......................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts