Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all, let me just say i am a father on a tight budget unlike you big bore boys..lol... none the less i love my ryx and probably have ran mine harder than most of the oher owners ive met.. like they re scared to scratch it( waa!).. anyway , at 86 hours i want more!! i got a dynatek cdi at 20 hours( woke er right up!).. i been gettin a lil belt issues so i just ordered new belt, a k&n filter,dynojet kit,and well new side plastic..may order a billet clutch hat too dunno... exhaust is stock with the power tip..( stainless 2" turn down), spark arrester and stock tip removed basically..
now i keep hearin how fast guys are gettin em.. i have a base model , but with me drivin (im 220) and my buddy (175) holdin garmin gps, she went 55.6 mph stock with a dynatek cdi.. 46.4 before..
so im wantin to fattin er up.. can i have some honest suggestions?? no i cant afford new exhaust at moment.. please help..:D

·
Registered
165 Posts
i just had someone put in the hunterworks kit. cant go wrong when you get your parts from todd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts