Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest a great, reasonably priced mechanic in Phoenix, AZ.? I believe I need a top end rebuild for 08 teryx!! I am looking for a quality rebuild on a budget!! Thanks Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
a little off topic, but can anyone tell me if I have to reset anything after changing the oil+filter? I tried taking the battery off but machine still won't start....oil light/FI lights are flashing. I'm on the job wayyyyy up in northern Canada, machine was shipped with no manual, no local dealers around, no local mechanics, and parts/new manual will take weeks to get here....PLEASE tell me there's an easy fix!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Can anyone suggest a great, reasonably priced mechanic in Phoenix, AZ.? I believe I need a top end rebuild for 08 teryx!! I am looking for a quality rebuild on a budget!! Thanks Dave
check with weller racing. they have a great reputation and do great work...

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
a little off topic, but can anyone tell me if I have to reset anything after changing the oil+filter? I tried taking the battery off but machine still won't start....oil light/FI lights are flashing. I'm on the job wayyyyy up in northern Canada, machine was shipped with no manual, no local dealers around, no local mechanics, and parts/new manual will take weeks to get here....PLEASE tell me there's an easy fix!
No reset, some connector is off. Download a service manual and go thru the trouble codes to figure out where the issue is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts