Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all... Just bought a 2010 Teryx, I love it so far but haven't went past half throttle due to engine break in period. I am here in Peoria AZ and have taken it on a few trails. I bought this for the wife to use at the dunes. So please feel free to let me know what I need to make this work well in dunes. Also I am looking for parts here in AZ. I want front seats and a four seater cage to start with and any other good modifications that can keep this thing moving in the sand. Hope to hear from some of you hear in Arizona. I will also say the I went to buy and 09 but the 10 do look great in person. At first I thought it was ugly but after seeing it person i was hooked.

Kirk

·
Registered
158 Posts
:worthless[1]:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't let the manual get in the way of a good break in ... ride it like you stole it is my method of choice.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hello to all... Just bought a 2010 Teryx, I love it so far but haven't went past half throttle due to engine break in period. I am here in Peoria AZ and have taken it on a few trails. I bought this for the wife to use at the dunes. So please feel free to let me know what I need to make this work well in dunes. Also I am looking for parts here in AZ. I want front seats and a four seater cage to start with and any other good modifications that can keep this thing moving in the sand. Hope to hear from some of you hear in Arizona. I will also say the I went to buy and 09 but the 10 do look great in person. At first I thought it was ugly but after seeing it person i was hooked.

Kirk
contact scott and the boys at xmf. they are in phx, and make / sell the best equip out there. XtremeMF

1 - 4 of 4 Posts