Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am brand new and in a pickle. I am looking at buying a Teryx. Everything I have read is possitive and they are great machines. My main question is how much improved are the 2012 teryxs?? What is the difference between and 11 or 10 teryx from a brand new 12? The 12's have a new clutch right? I can buy a brand new base model 2012 teryx for 9450 OTD. I think that is a really good deal? There are a few used teryxs for arounf 7000 in my area. When buying used would any of you even consider an 08 because of it being carburated? I am trying to decide if saving a few thousand on a 3 to 4 year old teryx is worth it? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I would not get an 08. Get 09 or up. Fuel injected is what i prefer.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Hi everyone. I am brand new and in a pickle. I am looking at buying a Teryx. Everything I have read is possitive and they are great machines. My main question is how much improved are the 2012 teryxs?? What is the difference between and 11 or 10 teryx from a brand new 12? The 12's have a new clutch right? I can buy a brand new base model 2012 teryx for 9450 OTD. I think that is a really good deal? There are a few used teryxs for arounf 7000 in my area. When buying used would any of you even consider an 08 because of it being carburated? I am trying to decide if saving a few thousand on a 3 to 4 year old teryx is worth it? Any thoughts would be appreciated!
There is no difference in the 2012 Teryx than 2011, there is a totally new engine in the 2012 Teryx 4 though.

Getting a used one back to 2010 is a good idea, that is when the larger cooling system started.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts