Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all... I bought an 09 LE brand new yesterday, titanium, and I'm so excited to own a T-rex , that and cannot wait to start personelizing it, you guys know spending money on it!!!! I'd love suggestions, I'm thinking looks first followed quickly by performance and then comfort.. Thanxs Bill...:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I recommend a lift and tires and wheels then to start. I just purchased the 3" CATVOS lift and it ROCKS. A bit tricky to install, but if you have a shop nothing you can't achieve with most common tools. ITP makes some really sweet rims...tires you will get tons of opinions..all depends on what type of riding you are going to be doing with the machine. Welcome, there are TONS of great folks in here who will be of GREAT help to you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey and thanxs, only 2-days old and I'm making my list, looking at wheels keeping the 12's SS108 look sharp, tit. seat-covers with head-rest, matching steering wheel, and some bling(light switch,gear lever,mirors,pedals,) I am so bad... I won't it all...this site is REALLY gone-a-kill me/wallet that is... Some great readings here.. Thanxs Bill....:D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey and thanxs, only 2-days old and I'm making my list, looking at wheels keeping the 12's SS108 look sharp, tit. seat-covers with head-rest, matching steering wheel, and some bling(light switch,gear lever,mirors,pedals,) I am so bad... I won't it all...this site is REALLY gone-a-kill me/wallet that is... Some great readings here.. Thanxs Bill....:D
Welcome from Louisianna, and your right about the wallet because you haven't even metioned my favorites like Muzzy, MSD ignition, vforce john clutch mod, clutch kit, Engine kit and I can go on for days and days, I think I have melted about 2 credit cars .
The UPS man wanted to know if I was selling ATV parts and accessoriess

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hay thanxs bigdaddy, yeah those are items for next weeks order lol, I put a couple hours on it today.... WOW what fun.. I traded my Kawy praire 700 in for this and I'm not disappointed.. cannot wait to personilize it all with looks and power.. Wish I was down south weather there is nothing like WINTER in CT..ice,snow,freezing,and just plain ugly after a while... Later. Bill....:wave:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome...

The number one thing you should do is SAFTY... get a set of belts then proceed with motor mods etc... If you need any lighting give us a call...

Enjoy the new toy...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts