Teryx HQ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just had a customer change an order for a cage so I have one that has been installed but not used for sale at a discounted rate of 1099.99 Normaly $1200.00. So hit us up if you are interested. We also have bumpers and skid plates in stock! And Cages in black or red. Or if you need anything custom, We can do anything!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have to say if you are looking for a cage or bumpers Ian does outstanding work. His skid plate is the ticket. I used the heck out of mine on Memorial day weekend and it did its job and more. These are great guys that do great work. I am very pleased with all of my RPM fab stuff.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I will second that, Ian does fantastic work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am interested in the cage if it is a 4 seat cage and is considered a roll over protection cage. I have been doing some shopping and research and discovered that there are some cages out there that would not hold up in a roll over and are mostly for cosmetic looks. probably because of the location of the down legs once they reach the bed?... If I'm going to let my 10 year old daughter ride back there I only want the best protection..
you can PM me if you still have it. I would like to make a purchase as soon as possible.

Frank

Hey everyone I just had a customer change an order for a cage so I have one that has been installed but not used for sale at a discounted rate of 1099.99 Normaly $1200.00. So hit us up if you are interested. We also have bumpers and skid plates in stock! And Cages in black or red. Or if you need anything custom, We can do anything!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts