Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got our new Teryx Camo Le and have been driving for a month now. I would like to put a stereo system and interior light in it. Any pics or ideas please let me know. Also, the belt seems to jump a bit on initial start out only. Is this normal??

Thanks!!!!!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hi there, great to have you with us, we look forward to seeing you around often!

If you get a chance, feel free to upload some pictures of your machine in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

We have some more mechanically minded members in here who will be better at helping you out with the best question.

As far as the interior light, there are several options...you could wire in a dome light by fishing the wires through the cage and installing a switch on the dash, or another option would be to install a battery powered LED domelight like Tantrum Moto offers (look in the billet parts area):

DragonFire Racing HAVASU Arizona Rhino Performance Accessories : Arctic Cat Prowler : Polaris Ranger

I have a red one of these and they are bright!!

In regards to stereo, there are a lot of options, just a matter of how detailed you want to get.

What are your overall goals for the machine as far as mods?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to teryxhq glad you found us. I would say go with the battery powered led dome light lot less hassle. As far as stereo I would go with an ipod small amp and some marine speakers. Lots of options be creative and share whatever you come up with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts