Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:,ok ive got a o9 rex and just put everything new reworked heads new valves and valve springs and there still getting tight about every 100 miles only have 500 miles on new motor ,has anyone else had this problem,do i need to chang my rock arm assembleys really disapointed for what ive spent,it runs good im just tired of running valves and its really rich been dinoed and still rich while at a idle ,:( any one have any suggestions???

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the valves are one mm over stock dont know name brand,i had it dynoed at hucks racing ,the reason i think it is rich is because i smell lots of raw fuel and has a lil gas smoke out exaust we set the air fuel ratio around 11 to 12 % he thought that was pretty good. but as far as the richness i can run my valves and it helps tremendously with that.i dont understant why they keep tightning back up.i run the crap out of it when we ride ,i also havent had a chance to put my clutch kit in yet ,talked to u a while back and u told me that might help with the busting up at low speed ,i really need to bring it to ur shop and let u get er fixed . its hard to dianose on computer with out actually rideing to see what its doing .i really appreciate any info u have .

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank u sir for your info im new to this fuel injection but learning. i checked valves yesterday and they were fine,was low on water dont know if that affects that fuel injection,gona put the clutch kit in next week an re dyno,its really rich pulled plugs an there smutt black ,u think i might need to go back to the factory injector ,it has the blue ones.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes sir it has the works just standard.last night i let it idle a while and i could hear the clutch doing somthing and it would make the engine hick up for a second .the thing runs great just got to get it dialed in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts