Teryx HQ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New FUELUTV battery mount

Here is a very cool battery mount for the Teryx. We all know the stock battery in the Teryx EFFIN SUCKS. So FUELUTV has this new SANO battery mount out. This mount installs in minuets and will mount one Odyssey 925 battery in the teryx.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-XW7QtVs-o"]YouTube- TERYX FUELUTV ODYSSEY 925 BATTERY MOUNT[/nomedia]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Look cool.

I just went ahead and moved my odyssey 925 back under the relays & stuff. Giving me a bit of storage space under the seat.

·
Registered
339 Posts
We thought about moving the battery mount but just to make things easy we designed it to fit into the stock location.

This mount could also be used to relocate the battery under the relays, you would just need to drill two holes to mount it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
It is for the PC925.

The other model numbers you are looking at include reverse terminals or metal jacket cases. ie. PC925L or PC925T or PC925MJL.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I currently have a pc 925 and have another one coming. I have the fuel atv mount on it now. What does anyone offer to make two work as far as mounting??? Or do i just get another fuel atv mount and put it in the empty space under set or do some kind of stacking and make a bracket to hold the 2 down. All ideas appreciated.

·
Registered
526 Posts
A 925 will fit , but it is smaller than original and fuel atv's cage makes it nicer. I am just trying to instal 2 925's and wish fuel atv had the same type of cage to hold down 2 925's. I would rather pay for his stuff than spend my time modifying what i have. I can do it just work to much and dont have the time to make something like his, but its starting to look like that is what i will have to do

·
Registered
339 Posts
I may have an alternative for you. I'll PM you later with the details. I have an Optima battery tray to bolt into the stock location and may be able to redesign the hold down strap to hold 2 925's instead of the Optima.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Cool let me know asap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 09 Teryx with 4 HID's and HID headlight conversions. Will one Oddyssey 925 work ok? Will thetEryx re-charge it or do I need to constantly plug in?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts