Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few goodies i added to the Teryx
1. MCX display
2. Spare tire and custom holder
3. PWR radiator with custom mounts
4. Intake for MCX turbo kit
5. Ceramic coated turbo, manifold, muffler.
6. Bed rails
7. water gauge

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
sweet-sweet-sweet, i like the turbo,cage too,crap i like it all,not crazt bout the purple though,but when your that badazz i guess you could paint it yellow with pink flowers.rocks out dude

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet-sweet-sweet, i like the turbo,cage too,crap i like it all,not crazt bout the purple though,but when your that badazz i guess you could paint it yellow with pink flowers.rocks out dude
there is nothing purple on it its all black and candy red probably just bad pics

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
383 Posts
Cool Beans man. I am gonna have to come by and check it out. I need some ideas for mounting my rad in the box. How was Bruel this weekend. :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool Beans man. I am gonna have to come by and check it out. I need some ideas for mounting my rad in the box. How was Bruel this weekend. :D
swing buy whenever just give me a call and ill give you some directions. Bruel was awesome flew up all the hills and beat every side by side i saw. Although one guy had a sweet stereo in his rhino so he had me beat in that department.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet set up! Damn how much horsepower does the turbo kit add? How much does a turbo kit run?
MCX says it should have around 90 at the wheels but i dono how true that is because it all depends on the clutching how much power is getting to your wheels. And as far as of the motor i dont have a clue but its pretty fun either way.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts