Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just wanted to say hello.....I have an 2008 Teryx with a FST Standard Bore kit etc stuff getting ready to add alot of stuff to it, already found info on this site to help......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, just trying to find as much info as I can, I have always had Honda 4 wheelers, but I had been wanting a side x side forever and a friend of mine decided to sell his teryx and get a Razr and he now has the Razr XP so, I brought his and its got the FST Standard bore kit with all the trimmings right down to the Dual Muzzys...I after to go through the list of stuff and list it later, but its got all kinds of performance stuff, now i am working on making it a good trail ready machine, because i beat on them pretty good here in east kentucky.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site, just get your credit card, billfold and pay pal accout ready to go and let the ADDICTION begin!!!!
Somebody needs to start TA Teryx Anonimous
ADDICTION you think.....LOL....I also have a Camaro Z28 that I have modified and between it and the T-Rex.....I am in the poor house....LOL....I love both.....The T-Rex is kinda special to me, my Dad actually brought it back in Jan...2011....and I was going to buy it back from him in July....He brought it just so I could have it before the deal got away............my Dad just past away a few weeks ago from a massive heart attack at 66 years old....it was such a shock to me, and has deeply sadden me, I just want to make sure when I ride it I have gotten all the stuff to protect it and enjoy it............Dad and I rode ATVs every weekend since I was 12 years old and I am getting ready to turn 39 in a few days.........So this Teryx is very special to me and I am going to put the things on it to protect it, but also get the last ounce of excitement out of it.............Dad like the Teryx alright, but he was a Honda man and loved his 650 Rincon, when Dad wasn't working he was riding, actually the day of his passing he had been on a ride..........thats just is why its so hard to understand..........no signs of this what so ever..........

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the site.:wave:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
ADDICTION you think.....LOL....I also have a Camaro Z28 that I have modified and between it and the T-Rex.....I am in the poor house....LOL....I love both.....The T-Rex is kinda special to me, my Dad actually brought it back in Jan...2011....and I was going to buy it back from him in July....He brought it just so I could have it before the deal got away............my Dad just past away a few weeks ago from a massive heart attack at 66 years old....it was such a shock to me, and has deeply sadden me, I just want to make sure when I ride it I have gotten all the stuff to protect it and enjoy it............Dad and I rode ATVs every weekend since I was 12 years old and I am getting ready to turn 39 in a few days.........So this Teryx is very special to me and I am going to put the things on it to protect it, but also get the last ounce of excitement out of it.............Dad like the Teryx alright, but he was a Honda man and loved his 650 Rincon, when Dad wasn't working he was riding, actually the day of his passing he had been on a ride..........thats just is why its so hard to understand..........no signs of this what so ever..........
Hey man I understand what you mean, I lost my Dad when he was only 43 to a massive heart attack, I am 50 now and I too was a die hard Honda man but they just don't build a side by side that suits my needs, sorry to hear about your Dad but it sounds like you had a very special relationship with your Dad
and I know you are going to miss him but you have alot of memories and he will be in your heart every time you fire up the Teryx, so Good Luck with your Teryx, I know he would be proud of you and if we can help you any kind of way. there are alot of great guys on here that will help you any way they can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts