Teryx HQ banner

New Guy from Utah

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  DRAGONFIRERACING 
#1 ·
I just found this forum tonight. Well found it again I guess I registered at one point but have never posted and totally forgot about it I guess.

Any way I own a 2008 Teryx with your standard Poor Boy mods and Plan to run the Bonneville Off-road Racing series this year. Its a really chill place for anyone who wants to race from stock to full modified.

This is a pic after a failed attempt last September. Actually didn't even get to race my buddy rolled us pretty hard during the prerun.

See less See more
#3 ·
We will for sure. It was nothing more then a dumb mistake. I wanted to mark the GPS so I had my buddy drive who is really a good driver but he thought he was making a hot lap at the sand dunes. Well the dessert doesn't forgive like the sand does so lessoned learned.

Really I just felt silly their where only a few rhinos and a RZR-S that showed up in the UTV class and the RZR finished first and drove like 10 miles on a flat. So I would of had a really good chance.

September was the first race allowing UTV's not a great turn out but I think it will be much better this year. They are using basically the WORCS rules now so anyone who wants to race can pass tech supper easy.

#5 ·
No I'm not much into rock crawling anymore. I had a tubed out YJ about 6 years ago and I'm just over Moab now.

I was born In IF and still have some family in
Blackfoot. I remember as a kid always going to the Blackfoot fair. LOL My parents still make a trip up every few years for the fair.

So far this is what they have for a schedule.

May 01,2010 Wendover 300 (Nevada)

July 17,2010 Jackpot (Nevada)

Sept 04,2010 PONY EXPRESS 300 *TENTATIVE* (5 mile pass. about 15 minutes west of Lehi) This race has two KOH options if your into rock crawling,

Oct. 23,2010 Miller Motorsports Park *TENTATIVE* (Tooele)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.