Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I have owned several atv's but not a utv. I plan own purchasing a used teryx in January after taxes come back. I narrowed it down to the rex because the rhino is underpowered and my cousins rzr just feels like junk to me. Not to mention it has no room and I want to use use it for hunting as well as trail riding. I have found several for sale that I'm interested in, hopefully a few will still be around next month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was just up your way working at the powerplant at dutchgap. I'm a boilermaker, headed back that way the end of January. Best place to ride near me is Busco beach in Goldsboro,Nc.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've been to Busco Beach once this past October when they had the drag racing events. I didn't have the Teryx yet and rode around on my lifted golf cart (have sold that since). That place was great, but man that place is nothing but dirt and it sticks to everything.

Not sure where in VA you are but I bought my 2010 new from Valley Kawasaki in Winchester VA. Paid $8800. James, the salesguy, is a good dude. Bought a 4wheeler from him/them back in 2003 also and they are good people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts