Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been snooping around and thought it was time to join, i am selling my suzuki samurai nd looking into sxs, its between a Rhino and a Teryx, leaning toward the Teryx, anyone had a chance to run both of these ive been in a Rhino so i know what to expect, but never in the Kawi, maybe you guys can tell me your thoughts. Im sure after market mods will come eventually but first I need to make it a four seater, and probably paddles since we mostly do sand.

thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
My In-Laws bought a 2008 Rhino, b4 I bought my '08 Teryx. The Rhino is nice, but now he wishes he woulda bought a Teryx instead. My in-laws also put 4 seats & cage in their Rhino, but the stock shocks couldn't handle the extra load and now have to buy new shocks already.

You may want to check out this link.

UTV Guide - UTV Model Comparison

I'm sure that you'll be happy with either - they are both good machines!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had an 06 Rhino, sold it and bought an 08 Teryx. I, by far, prefer the Teryx. It's more powerful and just feels alot tougher.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I had an 06 Rhino, sold it and bought an 08 Teryx. I, by far, prefer the Teryx. It's more powerful and just feels alot tougher.
I agree. My friend has a very fast 06 rhino because he uses a snow mobile clutch. He also has walker evans shocks like I do but the Teryx rides way better. It's wider, longer and heavier so it just rides much smoother. Look at the A-arms construction and that should tell you something! just my 2 cents!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts