Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have a o8 teryx with about 26 hours on it, sad i know but working on getting out more. went out this weekend for the first time in a year and had only about half the power. it would take off ok then just put along. i had let gas sit all year in it so i put some octane boost but that didnt help either, i checked the air and oil filters both were good. any suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
hello i have a o8 teryx with about 26 hours on it, sad i know but working on getting out more. went out this weekend for the first time in a year and had only about half the power. it would take off ok then just put along. i had let gas sit all year in it so i put some octane boost but that didnt help either, i checked the air and oil filters both were good. any suggestions. Thanks
It just sat up too long, gonna need to remove carbs and clean them most likely. They will need to be taken completely apart

·
Registered
46 Posts
new guy

It just sat up too long, gonna need to remove carbs and clean them most likely. They will need to be taken completely apart
make sure your carb slides r working ok i had one that was stuck and would only go under half throttle take off air box and look down slides with it running

1 - 3 of 3 Posts