Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone.

Been lurking this site for a couple of months now and found some useful info when building my Teryx. I’ve got a 08 with Muzzy exhaust, jet kit, afe intake, coil kit and CDI box. I just bought the clutch kit and I'm going to install it this week as well as wrap the exhaust pipe to cut down on some heat while I have it apart “again”. I should be all done with it after that…..lol

Here are a few pics,
Mark.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
20 Posts
Less pictures of the Teyrx and more pictures of the significant other.:D:wave: Welcome to the site and enjoy your Teryx; they are a blast.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I'm new and I haven't seen those seats or steering wheel and totally dig them! Are they aftermarket or come with yours?
thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks Bro.

All you have to do is ask.

very nice...boat is sweet too! i certainly recognize the channel! i was "fortunate" to grow up in havasu for 22 years before i moved here to vegas! whole family still lives there from grand parents on down. its a great place to be from!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very nice...boat is sweet too! i certainly recognize the channel! i was "fortunate" to grow up in havasu for 22 years before i moved here to vegas! whole family still lives there from grand parents on down. its a great place to be from!!!!!
Can't wait to get back up there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts