Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just signed up here. I sponsored the quick release fire extinguisher mount on the Teryx build. Glad to be on board1!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hello, I just signed up here. I sponsored the quick release fire extinguisher mount on the Teryx build. Glad to be on board1!
Pics?? Website?? Sure plenty people on here would be interested in the fire extinguisher, price....oh yeah, and welcome aboard! :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the props, my website is VisionX Offroad Lights, Ancra Tie Downs, Ringers Gloves, Momo, RPS, Shock Doctor
I am not an official "Site Sponsor" so I don't want to Pimp my stuff too hard, I won't take advantage of the site. But to answer your question, I am a Master Distributor and MFG rep for a number of product lines: VisionX, Twisted Stitch, RPS (fire extinguisher mount) SDR Motorsports, Extreme Outback compressors, etc.. I sell wholesale to most shops in California, if they carry VisionX lights, they get them from me. I can always answer any question about VisionX products, technology, availability, anything really, I am the "California Dude" for VisionX. Thanks for having me.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! His extinguisher bracket is really great...I have not taken a picture of it yet as I am looking for the right unit to put in there...you can see it on his site though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts