Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Crowd tell me what you think, Red LE model with HCR long travel kits,HCR front grill some dash inserts all this for 15,500 OTD. I've already ordered Muzzy exhaust,Dynajet kit, Black Rhino CDI programable unit and looking for a 4seater cage and seats a rear seat. Just got my e-mail from Alpine sand sayin he'll have my AFE air intake in this week.
Oh ya by the way I've had this Baby for over Two weeks and yet to drive it. Anyone think there will be a problem not even riding B 4 putting all new upgrades on it.

RomDOGG

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Crowd tell me what you think, Red LE model with HCR long travel kits,HCR front grill some dash inserts all this for 15,500 OTD. I've already ordered Muzzy exhaust,Dynajet kit, Black Rhino CDI programable unit and looking for a 4seater cage and seats a rear seat. Just got my e-mail from Alpine sand sayin he'll have my AFE air intake in this week.
Oh ya by the way I've had this Baby for over Two weeks and yet to drive it. Anyone think there will be a problem not even riding B 4 putting all new upgrades on it.

RomDOGG
HRT Motorsports is in Ramona and has some nice 2 seat and 4 seat cages for the Teryx. They can be reached at (760)788-0019

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site sounds like a very nice machine you are building. I think a lot of us mod them before we play with them. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Where do you ride mostly?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts