Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I want to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I recently purchased a Teryx after owning a 500 Foreman w/ 29.5s and all the works for the past two years.

It was hard for me to let go of the Honda so I'm hoping this Teryx is as dependable as the Honda. I've got lots in store for T (as I like to call it). I'll be asking a few questions to find out what people think about different accessories before I purchase.

If any of you are in the Central Louisiana region, feel free to look me up. Everything should be ready by Louisiana Mudfest in Colfax, La. on the 28th, 29th, and 30th of August.

Now, I'll head to the proper area and ask my first question. :)

Joe

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there Joe, great to have you with us, looking forward to seeing you around often!

I am sure you will love your new toy, while there are a few things that could be changed with the Teryx, overall it is an awesome machine!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey Joe welcome to the best teryx site on the net. Lots of good info on here and lots of great people to go with the info. Look forward to seeing you around often and if you get a chance get some pics at the mudfest and share them with us.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome.

I want to thank everyone for their welcoming comments.

I ended up finding the information I was looking for in the forums. I've been trying to decide which exhaust I want to go with. I do believe that I'm going to go with the Muzzy's kit. It looks, from everything I read, that the performance and sound of the exhaust would fit my needs. Good horsepower with a quieter sound than the DFR and Brothers.

Now to get my local shop to source it for me. :) (I happen to be the IT guy for the Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki/Artic Cat/Polaris dealer in our area and I get really good deals) :p

Also, just thought I would throw up pictures of one of my many hobbies and passions, classic autos. It also happens to be where the rest of my disposible income goes. It's a '67 Chevelle SS. Now, I just need to get pics of the teryx up. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey that is a sweet ride. I had a big block 1967 el camino for my first car. Wrecked it and now it is gone. Someday I will build another. :wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Very nice looking car...what happened, could not get it clean enough ;)

I have always wanted an old Mach One or Z28...maybe one day!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Joe... you must work for the folks at Lower Powersports. We just bought our T-rex there a while back. My son goes to school with some of Jennifer's boy.

We live near Alex in Pineville, and are planning to go to Mudfest (look for a red one) if the Hurricane doesn't make the weather too bad. I'm curious how the Muzzy's work and how things work out price wise. I'm working on a 4 seat cage set up and stuff right now. I'll get into the engine & tranny more after that.

I'm planning to try some racing as well. There's a 1hr race in east texas next weekend that we're planning to go to. PM me and I'll give you my number if you do any riding in the area.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Real nice Chevelle by the way... makes me want to get the rearend swapped on my 57! I've been messing with this thing too much to get to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts