Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, great to be here, just found the site, looks like a great one.

Im from PA and own a standard red teryx! Ive owned every V-Twin Kawie quad made and most have been highly modded. My last quad was a Prairie with a Four Stroke Tech (FST) 800 kit with 44 webers, it made 102 hp at the crank. I plan on adding a FST standard bore or 840 kit later this summer along with with a custom creations roll cage and bumpers and lots more!

I used to race GNCC's and won the Utility Unlimited Championship in 2001 and 2002, I retired from racing after that, therefore my sceen name. I plan to attend a GNCC or two with the Rex later this year!

Look forward to chating with you guys!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
It is great to have you with us my friend, glad you found us, we look forward to your expertise with the v-twin motor. 102hp on a prairie, that is just nuts, I love it!

If you have any pics you want to share of your machine, feel free to upload them in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

Once again welcome and we look forward to seeing you around the site often! If you know any other Teryx owners, feel free to let them know about us :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome from Az. What part of Pa. are you from? Look forward to reading your post and you sharing your info with us.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from Az. What part of Pa. are you from? Look forward to reading your post and you sharing your info with us.
Johnstown, PA, its south central in the mountains of PA!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Cool I usually end up in Harrisburg about once a year for my work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts