Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monticlair Motor Corps Delivered my wife's special order Teryx on Saturday. She is a happy camper now! Though you guys would like to see

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks really nice my friend, any other plans for it?

On a different note, welcome to the site, it is great to have you with us :wave:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Very nice ride. Looks like you are going to have a blast. WE love our Teryx and can't wait to see some sand time with it this year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is her very first UTV...so... for right now she is happy with it. I'm sure when she goes out and see others more tricked out ie; long travel, comfy seats, $$$, etc :( she want to add to it!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Very cool...so if that one is hers, what are you driving?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you look at the middle pic you'll see a RZR-S to the left. But I have to be honest...I'm liken this (her!) Teryx and its potential...so we'll see:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
HAHA very cool :good:

So I take it you are in California? You guys head out to the sand at all?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I need to get it out of my system, for a quicky I just head to Oceano Dunes. Its only 25 minutes from my house :). But for big planned trips my family like to head to the Oregon dunes..and also the Coral Pink Dunes

·
Registered
722 Posts
We haven't been to Coral Pink in a few years but it is on the list for next year. We have alos talked about a dune tour going back to Idaho and then hitting the dunes in Oregon.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Never been to Coral Pink, but have heard good things about it though!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
added two inch spacers on all four corners to help stabliity
My wife likes the way it handles now with a full load (passengers :)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks great my friend!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts