Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
Thinking about buying Teryx, first thought about Rhino then rode in a Razor, loved it, but it's a Polaris. Rode in Rhino didn't like the high altitude. Haven't did a Teryx yet however I sure like what I can find out about it. Where do I go for the best deal. Live in Ill., but am in San Diego till April.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
The Teryx is a great machine, the v-twin really is a great motor! I was torn between the Rhino and the Teryx orginally...you will love either one, but I really wish Yamaha would replace their motor with a twin.

Being in San Diego, look into Montclair Motorsports. If you come over here to AZ, we have Jet Ski Unlimited who will take care of you.

Montclair, California, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Polaris, Sea Doo, Can Am, ATV, Motorcycle, Watercraft, Sport Boat, Scooter, Utility Vehicle

JSU Motorsports - Kawasaki,Sea-Doo,Yamaha, Accessories, Parts, & Apparel

·
Registered
144 Posts
Definetly drive one. The Teryx is a great all around machine. The big plus with the Teryx is you can get an '08 at around 8K and use the money saved on upgrades.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey
Thinking about buying Teryx, first thought about Rhino then rode in a Razor, loved it, but it's a Polaris. Rode in Rhino didn't like the high altitude. Haven't did a Teryx yet however I sure like what I can find out about it. Where do I go for the best deal. Live in Ill., but am in San Diego till April.
Welcome...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts