Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hafa Adai (Hello)

I am from the island of Guam where off-roading is King. I have an 09 Teryx that I am setting up for racing and would like to view and share ideas on racing tips and custom parts. I've attached a picture of my ride shot during one of our off road adventures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome to the forum man you can get alot of usefull info on this forum, the guys on here will go out of their way to help, also a lot of great venders and builders on here, I like your ride it looks just like my 2009 sport, I am building a front bumper just like that right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Welcome to the forum man you can get alot of usefull info on this forum, the guys on here will go out of their way to help, also a lot of great venders and builders on here, I like your ride it looks just like my 2009 sport, I am building a front bumper just like that right now.
Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to check out the vendors sites as well as the threads. Right now I am in the process of installing the dalton clutch kit on my ride, just waiting for the clutch cover to come in.

UTV's are just now catching on in Guam. Lifted trucks and Jeeps are the norm right now but you should see the looks on their faces when I blow by them in the rough stuff. Ha. :laugh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to check out the vendor sites. I also posted some pic. in the gallery. I also have a 09 Rhino that's bone stock right now but I already have a long travel kit and bead lock rims coming in. I'm looking to install a turbo on that one.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to check out the vendor sites. I also posted some pic. in the gallery. I also have a 09 Rhino that's bone stock right now but I already have a long travel kit and bead lock rims coming in. I'm looking to install a turbo on that one.
Yep it sounds like you are addicted also, I bought a 2006 Rhino and done several mods but then when the Teryx came out I pulled a slick one on my wife, I told her that we needed another one so she could have her own, so now I use my Rhino for the work horse around the place and hunt on it also.
That gives me my Teryx to go a little crazy with, so thats why my Teryx has been torn apart more than it has been running, its a year old and it has less than 100 miles on it, I am glad my wife decided that she needed one for her self.:laugh::laugh:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, welcome from Arizona!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts