Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
So for months now I have been tossing up the Rhino and Teryx, what to get, what to do, etc, etc. Ac ouple buddies of mine have the Rhino but after seeing the Teryx in action it's time to ponie up and go with the Teryx.

What is the situation with the 09? Weren't they supposed to be released this past week? Kawasaki's doesn't show them. Let me know if you have some insight. Is there anything different? Price the same??

Thanks!

·
Registered
722 Posts
First off welcome to the club. I don't have any insight on the 09's sorry. I love mine though and wouldn't go back to a rhino for anything. Keep us posted when you finally get one.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I thought the '09s were due to release in September? I could be wrong.

Not thinking you are going to see a lot of changes...no EFI, possibly a fuel gauge.

Nonetheless, you will love the Teryx...and also, welcome to the site my friend! :wave:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know for sure. A buddy of mine was in a Kawi shop last week and said they 09's were out but I can't find anything on them.

So from experience, who are the best vendor as far as 4 seat cages and wheels/tire combos to go with?

Definitly be going with the rear and front PRP seats and crow harnesses. How about LED Light bars? Been seeing alot of rant and rave about them. Anyone have any opinions? Should I be in a different forum asking these questions? On Diesel place you get slapped for asking questions in the wrong forum..... :confused:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
No worries my friend. Where are you located?

Several of our sponsors have cages, guess it is a matter of what style you are looking to go with.

The PRP are great seats, very comfortable, I had them in my Teryx before swapping them out. (Only because the build we are competing with is using PRP)

LED light bar...absolutely, we have a 40" and it is bright...and I mean bright!! I am not going to lie though, they do have a pretty significant price tag...but they are awesome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts