Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, from Kansas. I have had my rex going on 3 years,have had a lot of fun with him. Two questions Has anyone had problems with mud and weeds building uo under the middle skid plate? Question 2 can a gas gauge from a newer model be made to woke in a 08? Thanks, SixPackJim

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hi, from Kansas. I have had my rex going on 3 years,have had a lot of fun with him. Two questions Has anyone had problems with mud and weeds building uo under the middle skid plate? Question 2 can a gas gauge from a newer model be made to woke in a 08? Thanks, SixPackJim
Welcome to the site man, not sure about the gas gauge but I do know that the 08 has a different tank and fuel pump set up from all the other models.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Just drop the lower skid plate (about 12 small bolts) and you can wash that shit all out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts