Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received a great deal of helpful information on this sight and thought it was time to give back so I joined. Maybe I'll get to help someone soon.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey man welcome to the forum, as you have probally seen there are many guys on here that will go out of the way to help someone that they have never laid eyes on.
Just alot of good ole boys, look foward to talking to you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man welcome to the forum, as you have probally seen there are many guys on here that will go out of the way to help someone that they have never laid eyes on.
Just alot of good ole boys, look foward to talking to you.
Hey Big Daddy, I appreciate your taking the time to respond. I'm pretty excited about this forum cuz I've been a rex owner since 08 and have had to figure alot of stuff out by myself. About scratch a hole in my head a couple of times if you know what I mean. Saw you had some tires and wheels 4-sale. I like'em. I think they would work for me.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey Big Daddy, I appreciate your taking the time to respond. I'm pretty excited about this forum cuz I've been a rex owner since 08 and have had to figure alot of stuff out by myself. About scratch a hole in my head a couple of times if you know what I mean. Saw you had some tires and wheels 4-sale. I like'em. I think they would work for me.
I see you are a nieghbor to the north, where in Ark are you, I am only about 16 miles south of the Ark La state line or about 35 miles from Eldorado.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Big Daddy, I'm about 15 min from the OK line and 20 min north of I-40 (Ft. Smith area). I'm pretty excited about this forum and hope to make some good connections. Say... I have some Elka stage4's I'd like to post somewhere. Someone should be getting some use out of them. I haven't learned how to post a new thread yet but I'll keep trying.Great to hear from you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, That sounds so far away. Thanks for the welcome. Still trying to figure out what I'm doing in here.
I'm starting to get familiar, just haven't figured out how to start a thread. I'm actually from Michigan so maybe not that far away.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Go to the "forums" section. Choose the forum you want to post under and there is a "new thread" icon to click on. Good luck posting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
oakcliff1950

hello and thank you for having a great site to discuss and share experience with teryx riders... i'm in the dfw,tx area... up grading a new 2010 t...sport... love the performance,,, great on the ranch for hunting.... will try to post some pic's ... :flag:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts