Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
71 yo, retired old fart, just got a Teryx for bride and myself to fool around on. We have almost 100 miles on it, riding very rural sand and gravel country roads around our [ very rural ] home. Family members go on organized rides in neighboring states, we will go to some also. The RZR is hands down the ''biggee'' around here, but I have rode 4-wheelers for years and pulled too many Polaris wheelers out of the swamps with my Yamaha and Kawasaki 4-wheelers--no RZR for me. Now, I need to learn from the experienced members here about the Teryx.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome aboard. Got mine at from old couple too who enjoyed touring around their farm and woods, just needed to move so they sold it. You sure gonna enjoy yours.

·
Community Manager/Admin
30 Posts
71 yo, retired old fart, just got a Teryx for bride and myself to fool around on. We have almost 100 miles on it, riding very rural sand and gravel country roads around our [ very rural ] home. Family members go on organized rides in neighboring states, we will go to some also. The RZR is hands down the ''biggee'' around here, but I have rode 4-wheelers for years and pulled too many Polaris wheelers out of the swamps with my Yamaha and Kawasaki 4-wheelers--no RZR for me. Now, I need to learn from the experienced members here about the Teryx.
Welcome to the site, post up some pics when you have a chance.

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts