Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Dave from Ontario, Canada here. I just picked up a 2008 Teryx from a friend that has used it twice and looked after it. Going to see most of it's use for hunting purposes. Hauling tree stands and equipment for clearing trails etc.

Lots of good whitetail hunting in our area.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome to the site, got excellent white tail hunting down here in Louisianna, population of deer are tremendous in north Louisianna now, antler size is good also but I don't think the body size or wieght is nearly as big as you all have up in Canada, around here a very large body white tail is 225# what are the size of the white tail in Canada??

·
383 Posts
Welcome to the site, got excellent white tail hunting down here in Louisianna, population of deer are tremendous in north Louisianna now, antler size is good also but I don't think the body size or wieght is nearly as big as you all have up in Canada, around here a very large body white tail is 225# what are the size of the white tail in Canada??
I took mine in to the butcher last year, it was a small 10 point and it was 184lbs of meat and bones.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My biggest to date field dressed at 290 - live weight about 340 or so. As I tell my Texas friends - everything is bigger in Texas cept the deer!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the site

1 - 8 of 8 Posts