Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be the first thing to do when I pick my Teryx up Tuesday ? What kind up breakin running ? My first UTV only rode bikes before !! THANX

·
Registered
318 Posts
I ran the balls of mine right outta the gate and had no problems, but its up to u, I would say msd for first upgrade, you will need it to realize the gains from any other mods anyhow, or a winch if you have any chance at all of getting stuck where u ride, and make sure u buy from a site vendor especially on the msd, they will come preloaded with tunes for future upgrades that u wont get without buying from a vendor like hunterworks or dasa, trust me, buying from a site vendor is the way to go, I made the mistake of using flea bay and didn't have any customer support after the buy, and u will shortly learn how important that is as a new owner.

·
Registered
158 Posts
What would be the first thing to do when I pick my Teryx up Tuesday ? What kind up breakin running ? My first UTV only rode bikes before !! THANX
I broke mine in by cruising around for the first couple hours and standing on the throttle for some short bursts. Atfer that WOT and it seems tohave worked good for me. Also its a good Idea to let it warm up for a couple minutes before you take off

1 - 3 of 3 Posts