Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would say hello. Just bought an 09 Teryx this past Friday. Traded in a 07 660 Rhino. I have not looked back since. It is like night and day going from a single cylinder 660 Rhino to a Twin 750 Fuel Injected machine. I have already put a set of ITP 14 inch 108's with the ITP mud lite XTR's mounted. Don't know much about the mud lites, but will find out soon enough I guess. I will be in the process of making a custom light bar and custom front bumper for it in the near future. Just looking forward to putting a few mile on it for now.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks good, the Teryx is a great machine.

Welcome to the site :wave:

·
Registered
668 Posts
What part of Illinois you from, I'm near Mt. Carmel. Great to have ya aboard. :wave:
Well actually live across the White/Wabash river near Princeton. But, I work in Mt. Carmel.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We live just north of Lawrenceville. I traded a 07 660 Rhino and a 07 750 Brute for my Teryx. I normally do a lot of my trading at Vincennes or Oblong, but this time I went to Fairfield. They were the only Kaw dealer I could find close that had an 09.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome to the site, theres alot of info here to help you set up your Teryx. You say you bought yours in Fairfield?, Was that from Lemonds?
I've bought alot from them over the years, but they did'nt want to deal on my 08 Teryx, I guess cause they had just came out, ended up buying from the Superbike Shop in Evansville, got a pretty good deal considering they had just arrived.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I bought it at LaMonds. I had bought a couple different 4 wheelers there years ago so I decided to give them a shot again. They did me real good. I picked it up last Friday about PM. Found out when I got down there that my Teryx was in a Chicago warehouse that morning LOL. I am ready to start making so new parts for it. Here is a pic of the Rhino I traded in with one of my light bars and front bumper on it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The silver looks good, now make it go faster.....welcome

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I think there is quit a few things that will be done to it but , I dont know if it needs to be any faster. It is pretty quick right now..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks, I think there is quit a few things that will be done to it but , I dont know if it needs to be any faster. It is pretty quick right now..
AHH in time you will make it faster they are awesome machines!!!!!!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Maybe not even faster, just more torque, or if you are going to run mudders, then a clutch kit for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts