Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am new to a teryx and new to forums. After months and months of looking for the right deal I finally found it. I started my search for a rhino. I guess since I own a 2009 grizzly 700 and wanted the same motor. After I started seeing teryxs I started researching them I had switched my preference to kawasaki just off the facts I found. I had recently purchased a 2004 kfx700 for a fun toy and was very impressed with that v-twin engine. So I figured I can ride that for fun and trade the grizzly for a RTV. For fun and plowing snow.
I found a young guy eager to get out of his payments on his 2009 Teryx Monster Edition. I was so pumped it was in my budget because I really wanted 09 or newer for the EFI.
He had left it almost all stock. My wish list is a winch and plow asap. Hopefully in spring new rims and tires keeping stock set for plowing. Then dual exhaust and maybe a performance chip, better seats with racing harnesses .im on here to look for good advice and maybe stuff for sale.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey everyone I am new to a teryx and new to forums. After months and months of looking for the right deal I finally found it. I started my search for a rhino. I guess since I own a 2009 grizzly 700 and wanted the same motor. After I started seeing teryxs I started researching them I had switched my preference to kawasaki just off the facts I found. I had recently purchased a 2004 kfx700 for a fun toy and was very impressed with that v-twin engine. So I figured I can ride that for fun and trade the grizzly for a RTV. For fun and plowing snow.
I found a young guy eager to get out of his payments on his 2009 Teryx Monster Edition. I was so pumped it was in my budget because I really wanted 09 or newer for the EFI.
He had left it almost all stock. My wish list is a winch and plow asap. Hopefully in spring new rims and tires keeping stock set for plowing. Then dual exhaust and maybe a performance chip, better seats with racing harnesses .im on here to look for good advice and maybe stuff for sale.

Welcome... :wave:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh oh, im sensing a trend here. Lol. Well if I'm gonna spend the money might as well get good advice on where and what to spend it on. Look forward to customizing it. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. On a 2010 for about a month now. Love this thing. As far as spending money. Get away from the internet as fast as possible and head out to go riding and don't come back LOL. j/k great information on these forums for the newbie. Hunterworks site is also one to check out.

"dirty side down???? which one is the clean side????"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts