Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yours look great, I was impressed at how heavy duty they were and not just for show and I also liked them because they are streamlined to the rockers because I am going to build a set of nerf bars and these want get in the way of that, agin yours look cool man

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
It's just the kawasaki bumper braces & brush guard, hoping to replace the ugly warn lights with some 4" HIDs before long. :)
I noticed you had fender extenders on. Do you run tight tight trails at all? If so how are they. I would sometimes be in pretty tight quarters. We're talking rub the cage baby. Do they catch at all? Hard to tell from the pics how far they stick out??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can't see it very well in this photo, but I had to cut notches in the bumper cover for the brush guard braces & for the bumper braces. Guess these are actually made to be used with the aluminum bumper cover.
Thanks for the photos. Do you have any problems with your tires hitting the bumper braces when turning or going over bumps. What size are your tires?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Rock Sliders

How do these mount exactly...particularly on the bottom side? I understand they mount where the plastic side panel does, but the screws for the side panel are recessed. Is there a spacer that goes between the the slider and the plastic? Does it come with fasteners? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How do these mount exactly...particularly on the bottom side? I understand they mount where the plastic side panel does, but the screws for the side panel are recessed. Is there a spacer that goes between the the slider and the plastic? Does it come with fasteners? Thanks!
Yes they come with stainless steel round headed allen head screws and stainless lock nuts and as far as the spacer the sliders are heavy enough that it does not sink in at all, it also has a picture illustration insructions just a good piece with nothing to hang up on like some of the others.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes they come with stainless steel round headed allen head screws and stainless lock nuts and as far as the spacer the sliders are heavy enough that it does not sink in at all, it also has a picture illustration insructions just a good piece with nothing to hang up on like some of the others.
Lock nuts? Do they not screw into the threads in the frame in place of the screws that hold the plastic panels on?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Rock Guards

Those of you who have these, how did you get them on? Mine are so tight I get even get them over the plastic. Looks like the bend angles are way too steep. Actually took the plastic panel off on one side and can't even get them to slip into place over the bare frame. Way too tight!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine were fairly tight, had to use a piece of 2X4 against the slider & a large C clamp on the frame underneath to pull them in enough to get the bolts in.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts