Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
endi hooked me up with a new set of shoes for the teryx. we went back and forth, and finally decided on black 14" MSA Diesel wheels with MSA's new radial DOT approved tire. fronts are 29x9x14 and the rears are 26x11x14. inflated, the tires are just a hair over 25" tall. the rear set weighs in at a hefty 46.6 lbs and the fronts come in at 38.8. around the block they ride really nice. cant wait to take them out for a real test! thanks for the great deal endi!

·
Registered
174 Posts
endi hooked me up with a new set of shoes for the teryx. we went back and forth, and finally decided on black 14" MSA Diesel wheels with MSA's new radial DOT approved tire. fronts are 29x9x14 and the rears are 26x11x14. inflated, the tires are just a hair over 25" tall. the rear set weighs in at a hefty 46.6 lbs and the fronts come in at 38.8. around the block they ride really nice. cant wait to take them out for a real test! thanks for the great deal endi!

I think you would have been better off to use the same size tire on the front and the back. Sure cant use 4 wheel drive with 2 different size tires.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you would have been better off to use the same size tire on the front and the back. Sure cant use 4 wheel drive with 2 different size tires.
uhm...they are the same size. both are 26x14's...

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just re-read your first post and I am sure it is a typegraphical error. You wrote you have 29x9x14 on the front and 26x11x14 on the back.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just re-read your first post and I am sure it is a typegraphical error. You wrote you have 29x9x14 on the front and 26x11x14 on the back.
not sure if i understand the typo error...that is the way tires are listed and sold. height, width, and wheel diameter....

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
not sure if i understand the typo error...that is the way tires are listed and sold. height, width, and wheel diameter....
Your first post says 2 of your tires are 29" in diameter and 2 are 26" in diameter is what he is talking about a typo, we are just assumeing that you meant 26 all around

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your first post says 2 of your tires are 29" in diameter and 2 are 26" in diameter is what he is talking about a typo, we are just assumeing that you meant 26 all around
thats funny! good catch... im not even going to edit it! they are indeed 26" all around... :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man I knew you were excited but... Coming to the Sand Show???
love them endi! when and where is the sand show? might just make a day trip out of it... got a coral pink trip scheduled for the oct 8th weekend... then dumont for a long halloween weekend.... tis the season...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts