Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

We are a new sponsor here. So new our sponsor tags haven't been added yet but they should be added shortly.

We're happy to be a sponsor here. Here's a little info on us.

Discount Tire is the largest independent wheel and tire retailer in the nation. We have over 760 locations (and growing) and we have a mail order division as well. Its our goal to offer you the best service and the lowest prices in the industry. We want to earn and keep your business for life. Please give us a shot if you haven't already we are now stocking and selling ATV and UTV wheels and tires. If you have purchased from us before thank you for your continued support.

On this forum there will be three of us messaging under this profile name, Matt, Don and I (Travis). We are here to have some fun and to help you with your wheel and tire questions. From time to time, we'll post product reviews, tails from the trails and I'm sure a special or two. We're excited to be here so... Hello, Hello! :wave:

-Travis

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Glad to see you guys on the forum I am an independent Bridgestone/Firestone dealer and have been in business in Louisianna for 31 years, will be chating with you guys from time to time, my name is Kim and no I am not a girl

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great Kim. Let us know how we can help you. Thanks for the welcome, we look forward to working with you.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Welcome to the site. :wave:
Which brands of utv tires and rims do you carry?
Mud tires, sand paddles and desert/trail tires seem to be the best sellers on here.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the site. :wave:
Which brands of utv tires and rims do you carry?
Mud tires, sand paddles and desert/trail tires seem to be the best sellers on here.
Thank you for the welcome :wave:

We have a great variety to choose from and if you see something we do not carry, let us know and we'll see what we can do for you.

We can't post links just yet but you can browse our selection of ATV/UTV tires and wheels on our site.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome, glad to see u carry pit bull tires, ill be in the marketfor some very soon, any chance of a discount if we organizeda group buy on this forum, I betcha some members would like to get some rockers at a good price

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any forum discounts?
Welcome, glad to see u carry pit bull tires, ill be in the marketfor some very soon, any chance of a discount if we organizeda group buy on this forum, I betcha some members would like to get some rockers at a good price
We do not offer any forum member discounts at this time. Unlike some of the competition, we do not inflate our prices just to offer a discount to a selecty group. Instead, we guarantee the lowest delivered price on all the products we carry for everyone. If a competitor ever as a cheaper delivered price (unit price + freight) we'll beat it.

We typically do not run group buys but we aren't opposed to the idea if there are enough members interested in the same product.

-Matt

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there Guys, nice to have you on board!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I tried to buy a set of pit bull growlers two weeks ago.was a little high.atv outfiters hooked me up right. on me porch two days. great tire. better get that forum discount up.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any plans on carrying any ITP tires or any brand beadlock wheels?
ITP is dealer exclusive so unfortunately we are unable to mail order their products.

I tried to buy a set of pit bull growlers two weeks ago.was a little high.atv outfiters hooked me up right. on me porch two days. great tire. better get that forum discount up.
Sorry to see we didn't earn your business this time around. Keep in mind we do guarantee the lowest delivered prices on all the products we sell. If a competitor ever has a cheaper delivered price, we will beat it :D

-Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts