Teryx HQ banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I'm brand new to the site, I live in Florida and just came back from a trip to Peru (south America) where my father lives, and apparently the UTV world is the latest and newest fashion, people are paying upwards to 30,000 US dollars for the Polaris rzr 900 new, So I work at a Honda/Kawasaki dealership in south Florida and my dad and I are seriously contemplating the idea of exporting teryx's to Peru since I can get them at cost but the thing is that everyone is mesmerized with the aggressive and sporty looks of the Polaris rzr, and they are racing them in rally tracks with some jumps and stuff like that,..... SO THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS could I make a teryx 800 kind of look like that, are there sportier lower profile roll cages and could the teryx's race like that? I saw a picture of Austin Kimbrells monster teryx, something like that would be appealing to them, but obviously I don't want to spend thousands (I know his is worth thousands) but I'm looking for a few accessories that would make it look like that or somewhat similar, please any suggestions are much appreciated, we are about to start this business, thanks a bunch..Paul.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts