Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the teryx world but not to sidebysides had a 09 rzrs for about three years first year was ok but after that hit was all the time broke down all in all a POS never own another Polaris anything lets hope the teryx will treat me better I have just bought a 2012 teryx le it's the silver own unloaded it off the trailer and hit the hill side in from I my grandparents place got a little video I'll post later not bad so far for a stocker have to let my warranty run out to start upgrading parts later for now

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the site.

I too spent as muh time fixing my Poolaris quads as riding them, but they were 2 strokes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the teryx world but not to sidebysides had a 09 rzrs for about three years first year was ok but after that hit was all the time broke down all in all a POS never own another Polaris anything lets hope the teryx will treat me better I have just bought a 2012 teryx le it's the silver own unloaded it off the trailer and hit the hill side in from I my grandparents place got a little video I'll post later not bad so far for a stocker have to let my warranty run out to start upgrading parts later for now
I am new to the teryx. I just bought my first side by side teryx last week. Love it! Wish I would have bought one sooner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts