Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Not exactly new Owner since I've had it since November but I stumbled upon This website and I thought I give it a go since this is this website is geared towards Twryx owners.

My Ride is a 09 Teryx Sport Monster Edition. Bought it in November of last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I pplan to add the Original Sport Roof, Rear Bumper A 4000lb Winch, HIDs and a Stereo system and maybe a set of Teryx Sport wheels if I am lucky enough to find a set. Later on I'll think about some performance goodies.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The picture you have is of a 2009 sport Monster add, the wheels are monster sport wheels, and as for the other post the sport does not come with a roof, but if I was going to put a roof on I would for sure go with after market, the facoery one sticks up more and to me is junk, but I do like your ride because it is exactly like mine. lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wish I had the Lime Green sport wheels. I dunno I kinda don't like the black wheels. They should of added at least some polished areas. I like the original sport roof but I am starting to hear several bad things about it. Any good looking aftermarket roofs with the exception of the ridiculously expensive J Strong roof.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just wish I had the Lime Green sport wheels. I dunno I kinda don't like the black wheels. They should of added at least some polished areas. I like the original sport roof but I am starting to hear several bad things about it. Any good looking aftermarket roofs with the exception of the ridiculously expensive J Strong roof.
If your looking to ditch the black sport wheels for polished sport wheels, EFAJEEP I think is looking to swap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts