Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellas. New poster, long time lurker and now officially a new Teryx owner.
So I scored a sweet little deal on a 09 Teryx LE today. Didnt like the fugly 10's, so 09 it was. Got the thunder blue for 10,500 out the door!!! Did I do ok?
Lookin forward to participate more here and gain some knowledge and info on the new ride. Anything I should do for starters to solve any small issues on the ride? Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I would suggest trailer first, just kidding I would go with msd ignition to remove speed limiter you should gain about 10 mph with that and then put exhaust on it that will really wake it up with loads of low to mid range power if you go with the right one I have the muzzy love it looks great, sounds great and really nice hp gains. there are others the dasa really dynos good, you will have to be your own judge if you want to go for power and speed or some of the other great accessories you will just have to decide and there is alot of guys on this site that can give you great info

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would suggest trailer first, just kidding I would go with msd ignition to remove speed limiter you should gain about 10 mph with that and then put exhaust on it that will really wake it up with loads of low to mid range power if you go with the right one I have the muzzy love it looks great, sounds great and really nice hp gains. there are others the dasa really dynos good, you will have to be your own judge if you want to go for power and speed or some of the other great accessories you will just have to decide and there is alot of guys on this site that can give you great info
Will this do? LOL

Im covered there. I'll look into the MSD and exhaust after I get it caged up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts