Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I asked everyones suggestion on tire and wheel combos. I want to thank you all for your input, but here is what I ended up with. I gave Endi at Side-x-Side Customs a call and ordered a set of Motosport alloy Reapers with their Moto MTC tires. They look great. I wll see how they do this weekend.

Rear Wheel.jpg

Rear View.jpg

Front Wheel.jpg

Side View.jpg

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
What size did you go with, most of the time ole Endi will head you in the right direction but you might have to stop at the ATM a couple of times before you get to your destination.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with 26x9x14 and 26x11x14 with a 14x7 wheel. I shopped around before I called Endi. He was pretty close to others I looked at.

·
Registered
630 Posts
What size did you go with, most of the time ole Endi will head you in the right direction but you might have to stop at the ATM a couple of times before you get to your destination.
Customer is always right.... He was an easy sale he knew what he wanted...

Thanks Guys...

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I'm going to try them out in a few hours. I will try to have you some pics tomorrow night.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tires worked great. Between the tires and the lift, it made easy work of thing I struggled on before, and stuff I could not even attempted before was easy. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts