Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am so excited that I finally got my new tires and wheels on my Teryx!
I was really sweating the width in front, because I carry my Teryx in my truck. It came out 59 3/4" to go in a 60' slot!

They are all IPT 26 X 11&9 X 14's Terra Cross on 26 X 7 bead lock wheels with 4/3 offset!

I can't wait to get them in the desert and dunes! They are a little squattier and obviously wider! 59 3/4 front and 61" rear....

Here are some pic's! :D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
What wheels are those. It is funny you posted this after looking at my Teryx all done and ready for the show this weekend it really needs wheels. I just got off the phone with my buddy on a set of itp true bead lock wheels with the red ring. I am going to stay with the 12 inch wheels though. By the way your machine looks nice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IPT Series T7 Bead lock polished 14 X 7 4/3 offset, However every thing I read from IPT says 5/2 offset. My dealer ordered them from Tucker Rocky..........:):)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Wow they do look very very nice it makes the machine.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ahhh those are one of the beadlocks I was wanting to get. Please report back on the Terra Cross, I have heard rumors that some people were having problems with them holding air.

Look great on your machine my friend!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Awesome, I gotta get me a set, bout how much these set you back? I've been looking at the ITP XL mudders, afraid I do too much gravel and pavement though- might cause excessive wear, hate to have to replace them evry 6 months. Red bead really sets Kawi machine off!
Congrats on your new set.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I you ride in hard pack or rocks, these are not the tires for you! I ride only desert and dunes 90% of the time. I will save my OEM's for places like Moab, UT! :eek::eek:;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts