Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just got a new 2009 Teryx 750 FI LE in the Titanium finish. I have already ordered new rims and big horn tires to replace the stockers. Great looking machine with ugly tires and rims from the factory. I'm still looking for some decent aftermarket mirrors and such as here in Arizona we can make them street legal for the forest roads and such. Looking forward to browsing the site and seeing whats happening in thre sidexside world. We also have two quads for annual trip to the trails in Utah (50 inch limits).

·
Registered
630 Posts
My wife and I just got a new 2009 Teryx 750 FI LE in the Titanium finish. I have already ordered new rims and big horn tires to replace the stockers. Great looking machine with ugly tires and rims from the factory. I'm still looking for some decent aftermarket mirrors and such as here in Arizona we can make them street legal for the forest roads and such. Looking forward to browsing the site and seeing whats happening in thre sidexside world. We also have two quads for annual trip to the trails in Utah (50 inch limits).
Welcome and PM your needs... also we to are going back to Marysville for the UTV Jam again this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts