Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello live 15 min outsided of pittsburgh PA lookin to find new people to ride with and new places. have stock 08 teryx hopein not to keep it like that for long .

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome!! Im from Johnstown, PA. We do alot of camping and riding at Tri County ATV in Indiana Co. As far as mods go, let me know, ive done most of them :D

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Hello live 15 min outsided of pittsburgh PA lookin to find new people to ride with and new places. have stock 08 teryx hopein not to keep it like that for long .
Don't go riding with that XChamp guy,he has a 840 in his and it won't be any fun getting roosted.:laugh:JK. Just give him lots of room I have seen him ram old ladys on the trail.NK.:laugh:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm just 30 min. north of Pitt . By the way xchamp , nice machine ya have there . Also another Tri-County member here. Great riding & nice club and very reasonable membership fee compared to most others . Check out Pa-ATVing on the net . It should give you location of most of the known riding areas , but ALWAYS call first to make sure they accommodate UTV widths ( over 50 inches ) on thier trails . Good luck. :wave:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Don't go riding with that XChamp guy,he has a 840 in his and it won't be any fun getting roosted.:laugh:JK. Just give him lots of room I have seen him ram old ladys on the trail.NK.:laugh:
At least I was smart enough not to get the blame for it!! ;) BTW, who rammed the little kid that day!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm just 30 min. north of Pitt . By the way xchamp , nice machine ya have there . Also another Tri-County member here. Great riding & nice club and very reasonable membership fee compared to most others . Check out Pa-ATVing on the net . It should give you location of most of the known riding areas , but ALWAYS call first to make sure they accommodate UTV widths ( over 50 inches ) on thier trails . Good luck. :wave:
Keep me posted when the next time you go to Tri County. I usually get out there about 6-8 times a year. We usaully go camping there on the holiday weekends.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'll be happy to. Would really like to see your ride up close since you became famous around here with the article........ lol :D
I'll try to make it when I don't have my little girl with me. She's only 4 and does'nt like to go very fast.
Looks like we're getting more riders from Pa. on here . We should try to get as many sidexsides down at the club as we can some time this summer. Most of the time I only see 2 or 3 at an openhouse.
BTW , you went with the hunting theme . How did you do during the deer season ?

·
Registered
207 Posts
TeryxMasher , how ya doing on new ride areas ? Any new mods your working on ?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'll be happy to. Would really like to see your ride up close since you became famous around here with the article........ lol :D
I'll try to make it when I don't have my little girl with me. She's only 4 and does'nt like to go very fast.
Looks like we're getting more riders from Pa. on here . We should try to get as many sidexsides down at the club as we can some time this summer. Most of the time I only see 2 or 3 at an openhouse.
BTW , you went with the hunting theme . How did you do during the deer season ?
Keep me posted, there is usually 5 teryxs' just in my group. We usually try to go the holiday weekends so we can make 3 days of it. Shot a little half rack, 100 yards from my house this year, but I did use the orange teryx to haul it out of the woods!! lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Keep me posted, there is usually 5 teryxs' just in my group. We usually try to go the holiday weekends so we can make 3 days of it. Shot a little half rack, 100 yards from my house this year, but I did use the orange teryx to haul it out of the woods!! lol
Congrads on your deer. Just remember , ya can't eat horns . We have the 4 on one side restriction over here . So would'nt ya know the only buck I could have taken that pranced around in front of me for 30 minutes was a 3x3..... lol
I'll try my best to let you know next time I'm heading down , but I'm a shift worker and my schedule ( days off ) changes weekly. Sick days always come in handy though .... :D
If you figure out a good fix for that frozen cable on the Rex . You may want to post it . I've read other members threads that seem to be having the same problems . Only thing I could think of is saturating the cable with lube before the cold weather starts ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts