Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm new to the forum and new to Kawasaki. I have always been a Honda guy, but they refuse to compete in the sxs world. As such, I am the proud new owner of a Kawasaki Teryx 4 EPS LE. What's the general feel out there for this unit? Hard to find much in the way of real user reviews....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply pit dog. Nice to hear positive responses. I've had no issues yet, but only have a few hours on it. Looking forward to getting some time in on it!!! What machine are you riding?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey all,
I'm new to the forum and new to Kawasaki. I have always been a Honda guy, but they refuse to compete in the sxs world. As such, I am the proud new owner of a Kawasaki Teryx 4 EPS LE. What's the general feel out there for this unit? Hard to find much in the way of real user reviews....
I also just picked up a new 12 eps 4 seater for the same reason.

I have been waiting on Yamaha and have owned Yammys since 97".

So far I like it, the family loves it. It's just different to get used to, because its so different than a quad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
rear end noisey

I have a 2012 teryx 4 seater also but it has such a noisy cyclic sound in the rear end that you can not talk to the person in the next seat. I am told by dealer that this is normal. Is there any other people having noise issues.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If its a new unit it might quit down after break in, They are a lill more noisy than a atv.but I don't think mine is overly noisy.

·
383 Posts
They are tough as hell, but noisy. Its normal and you just have to accept it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hope that it will breakin. Took another new one for a ride at dealer and it is not as bad. Not impressed with the dealer saying he can't hear difference. Will most likely sell 4 seater and just stick with my 2009 side by side. Don't need a machine you need ear protection to ride on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The crown and pinion are cast but not polished so I assume this is the cause. A very poor cost cutting measure by kaw at the riders expense.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts