Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I got a 09 teryx and was just wondering what people have done with cooling issues. I heard about the DASA billet impeller and was wondering if the one they have on the DASA website is for a 09 teryx( or if all the years are the same impeller) as i would like to get one if it will help.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Hey guys,
I got a 09 teryx and was just wondering what people have done with cooling issues. I heard about the DASA billet impeller and was wondering if the one they have on the DASA website is for a 09 teryx( or if all the years are the same impeller) as i would like to get one if it will help.

Thanks
It is all years, it might help and a higher CFM fan. We carry the fans, pumps too but you asked about the DASA which I am sure is a good pump

Todd

·
Registered
14 Posts
Impeller, aftermarket fan/blade, water wetter or engine ice and you can wrap your exhaust to help with driver/rider heat from engine.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
PWR radiator, Muzzy fan blade, engine ice, no problems :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have seen Four Stroke Tech post on here about the restriction being in the pump cover. I know he said he was going to build a better cover. Maybe he didn't build it because he knew Kawasaki finally did what he told them to do. I know it takes 3 years for us to see stuff from the time they make the changes,but if you look at the 2012 Brute Force you will see the new bigger cover,and no they didn't change anything else,it fits right on every v-twin they make,UTV and ATV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys, I am also new, I bought a 08 teryx with mozzy exahust but it gets too hot i can feel the heat coming out of the shifters and seats, is this normal?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes they are warm. You can put a header wrap on the pipes and that will cut down alot of the heat. DEA makes a Titanium Header wrap that works real well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts