Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new... obviously. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me... I am going to be going to the dealer today to drop off my quad and fill out paperwork for a 2010 camo edition. Anything I should be looking out for?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome to the site T-Rex Guy if your buying a 2010 I think there is not much difference in models other than cosmetic, I think the sport models have adj shocks front and rear, you will love your Teryx but like DougS said they are addicting but you will enjoy your decision to trade your quad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site T-Rex Guy if your buying a 2010 I think there is not much difference in models other than cosmetic, I think the sport models have adj shocks front and rear, you will love your Teryx but like DougS said they are addicting but you will enjoy your decision to trade your quad.
Thanks for the replys. I think the 2009's look better, but I like the accessibility of the 2010's better.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I agree with you also the 2010 has really grown on me I like the hood and the better cooling system I would for sure buy the 2010 keep us posted and let us know you like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts