Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the new seats I got from Endi at SidexSide, they are going to look great in my 09 monster sport and they even put the monster logo on the head rest and I can't tell you guys how great Endi was to work with but some of you already know if you are in the market for seats I would at least give him a call. I am going to attempt to post pics so bear with me if it don't work the first time but I will have some up sooner or later.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I love the new seats I got from Endi at SidexSide, they are going to look great in my 09 monster sport and they even put the monster logo on the head rest and I can't tell you guys how great Endi was to work with but some of you already know if you are in the market for seats I would at least give him a call. I am going to attempt to post pics so bear with me if it don't work the first time but I will have some up sooner or later.
I didn't know endi was posting my pics but thats just another example of his customer service thanks again Endi

·
Registered
107 Posts
They look awesome. I have the same exact seats and I love em. I cant believe you didnt put drains in them!!!!!!!???????? or can I not see them?

·
Registered
282 Posts
congrats they look great, and yes endi is great to deal with! he even hand delivered my seats to vegas!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys and I do not have drains I might have wished I did but my baby will never get wet unless I am washing it and mabe I should have asked Endi to deliver mine to Louisianna and mabe I could have took him to see an aligator or feed him some crawfish.
What about it Endi ??

·
Registered
630 Posts
Thanks guys and I do not have drains I might have wished I did but my baby will never get wet unless I am washing it and mabe I should have asked Endi to deliver mine to Louisianna and mabe I could have took him to see an aligator or feed him some crawfish.
What about it Endi ??
Road trip yes... Ali and Crow HELL NO... Ate some gator in Florida... taste just like greasy chicken...

Glad you like the seats... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts