Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, nice to have you with us :wave:

We look forward to seeing you around often. Where are you located?

If you get a chance, feel free to upload some pictures of your Teryx into the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site. Give us some specs of your ride.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the welcomes! I'm from El Centro, well holtville but anyways my house is a short 20 mins from glamis and about 25 mins to superstition:D. In my opinion i live in one of the most amazing places to ride (in the winter!) My rex doesnt have much done but there are plans for it. Currently I have matching mastercraft vinly seats and belts, lowrance 540c gps, lighted whip, dynatek cdi, stock speedo, fuel gauge and switches for future use. I also ran a power cable to under the dash to a fuse block so i dont have a bunch of wires running back to the battery. I'm having a 2 seat cage built and i'll install lowering seat bases and move the seats back as far as possible. no motor work till the warranty is up and dont want to do the exhaust cause i want to hunt with it. oh yeah, went for a ride sunday, left from the house and rode to glamis and back in about 3hrs. just to brag a bit

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ya my friend, that is a little rough to be telling everyone...you are better off saying you are from Phoenix and have to drive as far as all of us to get to the sand, lol ;)

Did you get my PM?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts