Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI fellas,new to the site and so far so good...I live in Texas,hope to meet some people from around.:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Where in Texas are you? Nice to have you with us :wave:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx! just a week,loooking forward to lots of fun...I had a quad but this is the best experience ever.

How long have you had yours and are you satisfied you made the teryx choice?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes VERY happy with my Teryx!! Have had mine for like a month and a half. Put over 250 miles on it so far. Also did 2 - 4'' hid's, coolant temp gauge, dome light, reverse light. Also a mirror, horn and plate light so im all street leagle.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monster Mobile...sounds like your having fun with it,thats cool I cant wait to do stuff to mine...like,make it a 4 seater,stereo.etc,etc.

does any body know of sweat deals here in Austin or S.A.?

·
Registered
57 Posts
i dont know about austin area, but san antonio there is not too much. i bought mine from Alamo Cycle Plex and was able to pull the "farm use" card. meaning i didnt have to pay tax on it and now that im on file, everything i buy there is tax exempt. everything that i have done to my teryx has been tru mail order

·
Registered
526 Posts
One place to buy is Hunterworks.com I have purchased several items from them and have been pleased.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello... You will enjoy these bikes. I am from the tyler/longview area

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:DThanks to all,for the welcoming...the site is great as well as the members!

I love my teryx,so far i've only ridden it on my brothers land with creeks a rough terrain.the teryx performs like a tank,i'm so impressed and stoked to have one...hope to team up and ride with some members soon!

I stay in central texas (san antonio/austin),pm me with any events!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts