Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ma a newbie to side by sides. Looking to purchase a Teryx or Rhino soon. Joined the forum for info.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site. I owned a rhino for a few years before selling it to buy my Teryx. You will be happy with either machine and if I had to do it all over I would still buy the teryx just my opinion. What part of Tx are you from?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the site, great to have you with us :wave:

They are both create machines, I personally really like the powerplant on the Teryx, however, the Rhino has pretty much been perfected.

What type of riding do you mostly do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Newb

I live in the greater Houston area. I drove both the Rhino (09) and the Teryx (08) today. I must say, I like the Teryx ride better but liked the styling of the Rhino. I think my decision would be made easier if any dealer in Houston has a FI 09 Teryx. I just like the idea of a v-twin.

I have always had Yamaha street (sport) bilkes, so I like performance, but at the same time would like to have one for some utility work around some acerage surrounding my house.

I talked to Kawi Corp. the other day, they claimed Texas dealers shipped one 09 unit, but the mass distribution will not occue until January? Sure would like to have the 09 Teryx in the "Yamaha blue". :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
You could always just go Kawi blue or the new monster black and green. Good luck with your search and most of all have fun with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi evey one,i am a old timer and just bought my first teryx 750-b in camo, don,t know what the (B) stands for. but i am on a job in east texas and will be peyed 20 bucks a day for useing it. not a bad deal i think. i have a artic cat 500I BUT I get to much mud on me with it so decited to try a side x side. i am haveing a top and windsheild,speed metter put on it so i can keep track of my mileage, for i get .585 cents a mile for that. hope to learn a lot from yall. thanks txpipeliner..:wave: PS. old timer as in age. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts